Orthopedic Hinged Leg Brace (Medical Grade).
Orthopedic Hinged Leg Brace is constructed to comfortably maximize knee support. This easy to use, double vertical orthoses are designed to offer stability and ease pain while assisting the patient in returning to an active lifestyle. The Orthopedic Hinged Leg Brace features a fully adjustable range of motion hinge and also provides rotation control.
This comfortable and lightweight knee brace promotes patient compliance in a safe, non-invasive manner.
- Meniscus injury
- Front and back cruciate ligament injury
- Knee joint collateral ligament injury
- Acute soft tissue damage
- The disease of the knee after stroke
- Full foam with cool pads
- Quick-release buckles for easy removal
- Adjustable struts: 17" - 28" length
Fit for: People with height 165-175cm
Extension limitation at 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Flexion limitation at 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°
1 Pcs x Orthopedic Hinged Leg Brace (Medical Grade)